May 2022 update: Our gym is not operational yet, but we expect to open very soon!
To find out more and pre-book your slots, please contact gym instructor Julianne Moroz on 07745 654 419 or email@example.com and follow her Facebook page for updates.
The Easy Circuit Gym is designed for the millions of people who want to lose weight and improve their health and physical condition, but are intimidated or dissatisfied by traditional gyms.
Ten separate pieces of equipment create a unique circuit training area that will offer you cardio and strength training with a high rate of calorie expenditure.
In addition to being used in traditional fitness centres, Easy circuit exercise areas have been set up in locations as diverse as airports, libraries and small wellness studios.
Explore this room in 360
Drag the image to move around the 360 degree panorama.
Easy Circuit Gym Times
For times, please see our What’s On page.
Gym session times are subject to change, if you are unsure about a session please call gym instructor Julianne Moroz on 07745 654 419.
All gym sessions cost £4 per hour – no membership / subscription!
- All gym sessions are supervised by a trained instructor
- Please wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes and flat shoes
- Please come with a sense of humour and bring a water based drink!
- Check with your GP before attending if you have any health issues
- Most exercise equipment is suitable for anyone up to 23 stone in weight, some pieces are only suitable for those up to 17 stone
- Ages 8+ are welcome, children under 14 must be supervised by an adult
- For more information contact The Hub or Gym instructor Julianne Moroz on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07745 654 419